Monday, February 24, 2014

FOUR LETTER WORDS THE SECRET TO AN AMAZING CHRISTMAS BED

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download

 

 
My four letter word is *SNOW*. What would your four letter word be?
Careful now we are talk about Christmas!
For this decorating project I printed out letters on regular white paper, cut them out, and taped
 them in place on my window. The snow flakes are tree ornaments also secured with tape. You can do
 this on most any window or mirror and you just have to think of how many letters you want your
 word to have and think of all the Christmas words available to you ...
 JOY - ELF - TOY - NOEL - STAR - DEER -SNOW - MERRY - SANTA - PEACE - FAMILY
 and so on.

 
 
 
 
Now for my easy Christmas bedding tip ...
 
 What I have done is buy an inexpensive red plaid sheet set and paired it with my white bedding.
A sheet set usually comes with pillow cases, a flat sheet, and fitted sheet. This is more than enough
red and plaid to set the holiday mood in the bedroom without buying a new comforter or cover.
You can either have a large fold over of the flat sheet or you can use it to cover everything.
Ive also added a warm knitted throw at the foot and this can all be used long after Christmas.
Try to avoid spending money on bedding that is exclusively Christmas themed.

 
********************************************
 
Here is a peak at where I store my Christmas stuff, its a storage box spring under my bed.
Years ago I was about to get rid of my box spring all together until I found this option.
My Christmas decorating has been stored in there ever since.
 
 
*************************************************
 
And I have added some new mirrors to the Accessories page:
http://blogspot.ca/p/mirror-for-sale.html
  
 
 
This large ornate one would be great just about anywhere in your home.
And below I have 2 of these vintage tall wood mirrors.
Maybe use both in a hall way or just one for a dressing mirror.

 
 
The Chair is NSF.

 
 


TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment