Monday, February 10, 2014

Annabelles Christmas Photos

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
After we put up the tree, I was excited to get my annual Christmas shot with Annabelle. I decided to try this tutorial on taking photos with a bokeh effect background. I still have to work on the camera settings and lighting, but here a few that I got.  







Annabelle was a very good sport! She especially didnt like the santa hat. Let me rephrase that, she liked it but only as a chew toy. She eventually gave in and we got a few good ones. I love the last one, its like she is saying, can I take this off now?

and finally, here are a few pics from the last two years:

2011             
2010

Such a sweet puppy face! She is much furrier now - I love the scruffy face too though!

I only make Annabelle wear bows and scarfs one time a year ... so I guess its okay :) 

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment