Saturday, January 25, 2014

White and Gold Ombre Lamp at Infarrantly Creative

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Hey everyone!! Happy Friday! Sorry for the lack of posts recently ... We are finally getting settled yay! so Ill have more time to work on all of my recent thrifting finds.

Yesterday I found lots of great things at Goodwill and Habitat Restore (pics soon!) Also, we brought Davids old truck back from Maryland ... so Ill probably be borrowing that a few days a week to haul my finds.

Today on Infarrantly Creative, Im sharing my .97 thrifted lamp makeover. YES, only .97!! It needs to be rewired, but you cant beat the price!


Make sure to stop by and check it out!

I hope you have a great weekend! Well be staying put, so knocking out lots of projects!!

p.s. big news soon!! probably next week :)



TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment